Disc Golf Charity Event Supporting Tanner's Team Foundation
Saturday, June 22, 2024 • 7:00 am check-in begins, 9:00 am shotgun start
Mayhew Creek Park (near the Sauk Rapids-Rice High School)
SIGN UP TODAY for the Disc Golf Charity Event supporting Tanner's Team Foundation.
Tanner’s Team Foundation is hosting a NEW EVENT during Rapids River Days – a Disc Golf Charity Tournament – in memory of 11-year-old Tanner Fuls.
All proceeds will benefit Central Minnesota families who have children with life threatening illnesses. The Disc Golf event will be at Mayhew Creek Park (near the Sauk Rapids-Rice High School) with check-in starting at 7:00 AM and shotgun start at 9:00 AM.
Tanner's Team Foundation was created in 2011 in memory of Tanner Fuls, who was diagnosed at age 11 with Myelodysplastic Syndrome, a form of pre-leukemia. Tanner passed away November 27, 2010. Since its inception, Tanner's Team Foundation has helped 446 families in 45 counties by granting them more than $559,105. – thanks to your continued support!
Help keep Tanner's legacy alive. Be a part of Tanner's Team!!
Disc Golf Tournament
7:00 am CHECK-IN begins
Find hole assignments
Pick up player packs
8:15 am Shuttle to Holes begins
9:00 am Shotgun START
11:45 am Side Games Start (Disc Golf mini golf, Putting, etc.)
$40.00 Entry Fee–General Division - all ages (plus additional Competitive Round!)
Entry includes Player Pack (discs and swag). Also eligible for all "Closest To the Pin/Basket" (CTP) awards during round of 24 holes.
Note: A portion of all entry fees will be donated to the Tanner's Team Foundation.
• A Disc Golfing Clinic will be given by Ben Kroll, professional disc golfer
• Food and beverages will be available for purchase during the day.
• Purchase Tanner's Team Ribbons ($10 each) in memory of loved ones – to be hung up at the event headquarters.
• Enter the 50/50 Ace Pool ($5 per entry)
• Be part of the Competitive Round ($10 entry) with 100% payout.
• HOLE SPONSORSHIPS start at $100 or donate towards the CTP and Player Pack Swag.
Adam Gorres, Tournament Director
Megan Gruska, Medical & Assistant Tournament Director
Visit our Facebook page for more information about the event!